Beware of blanche

If you visit France's Cote d'Azur in your lifetime, stay the fuck out of the town called "Blanche".
I was there once with my parents, around 8 years ago (I was 12 at that time; we were on a short trip).

Immediately after you enter that town, you notice that the colors of the houses are darker than
everything you have seen in your entire life - it's not like they are black or grey, they are normal
colors for walls - they just look not right.

After that, you notice the fishy stench - like a friday market... only that you can't see any fish
getting sold. The people in the town do have indeed a really weird skin tone, it's really near blue-
if I recall correctly, my father said something like "These guys sure look like the sea." We planned
to stay in the town for a while, but my mother and my sister were too scared, they insisted of driving
on to find a different town. The next town was alright, however the folks of the second town sure told
us some very freaky stories about Blanche - we were all glad that we didn't stay there...

No comments:

Post a Comment